Cables are like Pepsi. Everyone sells it and you can buy it everywhere!
On the other hand, before buying a Pepsi, there is not much choice to make on the model that you need unlike the cables used for your installations. So first you have to know the right questions to ask.
That’s why I’m going to tell you the 10 questions to ask before buying a cable.
- What is the application? (Is he stationary or constantly moving? Will he suffer twists?)
- Driver or counted in pairs? (How many drivers are needed including grounding?)
- What size AWG? (Ex 16 AWG, 18 AWG)
- Is shielding required? (Braided or wrapped)
- In what environment will it serve? (Indoor or outdoor)
- What temperature should he tolerate?
- What voltage?
- What approval must it follow? (Ex; CSA, UL, CE, HAR, VDE RoHS)
- The desired length?
- The maximum delivery time?
With these questions in hand, you can go straight for the right cables for your needs at www.awpflex.com
Do you need a budget proposal? www.electromag.ca
Take a moment to apply on our CHAT online from 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.