Become a key player in Electro-Mag’s growth and success by putting your skills to work. Working at Electro-Mag means being part of a team of passionate people who care about responsibilities, collaboration, and detail, all to develop and maintain the trust of our customers.
You will be responsible for providing general support to the reception/shipping department in the day-to-day operations. For over 30 years, our company has been operating in the field of automation, machine safety, and pneumatics.
Are you a rigorous person with an excellent ability to concentrate? Do you like action and have experience in data entry? If so, we’re looking for YOU!
Your professional responsibilities:
- Unpacking and checking the merchandise received;
- Entering data into the computer system;
- Making sure that the data entered is accurate and complete;
- Verifying that the products received match the delivery slips;
- Ensuring the collection of products in the inventory;
- Preparing customer orders (packaging, shipping);
- Creating delivery and billing documents in the computerized management system;
- Shipping parts according to customer requirements;
- Preparing and printing delivery documents for different carriers (FedEx, Purolator, UPS, etc.);
- Collecting information from the customer service department;
- Working in collaboration with the shipping team;
- All other related tasks.
The benefits we offer:
- A permanent, full-time day job;
- Group RRSP and insurance plans;
- Paid holidays;
- A flexible schedule allowing work–life balance;
- Flexibility regarding vacations (no restrictions as to the time of year);
- A dynamic family business.
- Experience in data entry;
- High ability to concentrate and great rigour;
- Able to distinguish part numbers and figures;
- Keen sense for detail and organization, including time management;
- Autonomy, ability to work under pressure, and likes teamwork;
- Basic computer knowledge (SAP an asset).
Apply using the form below: